Senior Hydraulic Engineer
|Job title:||Senior Hydraulic Engineer|
|Industry:||Building Services Engineering|
|Salary||$110,000 - $125,000 + Superannuation|
|Contact name:||Leah Martin|
- Excel in your career through mentorship programs
- Dynamic and collaborative environment
- Work across a variety of exciting projects
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
Our client stand at the forefront of multidisciplinary engineering excellence across all aspects in Building Services. Their commitment to innovation and the team's diverse expertise enable them to undertake a variety of projects that redefine the future. They are passionate about creating efficient, environmentally responsible, and technologically advanced solutions. Join a team that have a mission to shape the future of engineering within the dynamic world of Building Services and work across a collaborative team.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
This position is for an experienced Hydraulic Engineer who is eager to take the next step up in their career, working in a reputable company of talented professionals. You will play a crucial role in your team in helping create innovative solutions across a variety of projects including Commercial, Residential, Data Centres and Education.
- Engage with clients to understand project requirements, provide technical expertise, and offer effective solutions to address their specific hydraulic engineering needs
- Prepare comprehensive reports, documentation, and technical drawings related to hydraulic engineering projects. Maintain organized records and ensure that project documentation is accurate and up-to-date
- Design, develop, and optimize hydraulic systems, including pipelines, pumps, and control valves, to meet project requirements and ensure efficient fluid conveyance and control
- Interpret and analyze data from field investigations, including water quality testing, groundwater monitoring, and water level measurements, to inform hydraulic engineering decisions
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE.
- Bachelor of Engineering
- Previous experience in Hydraulic Engineering, with a proven track record in hydraulic modeling
- Ability to work autonomously or as part of a team
- Ability to lead hydraulic services design and documentation across a variety of projects
Our client are a dynamic and vibrant team of talented engineers who work together to create excellent results. They strive as a team to succeed and celebrate milestones together through company trips and regular incentives. Be part of an enthusiastic and driven team.
- Competitive salary package
- Work alongside highly skilled and specialised engineers to further enhance your skills
- Expand your project portfolio by working on a specialised area of Hydraulic Engineering
- Regular company incentives to attend
HOW TO APPLY.