Senior Interior Designer
|Job title:||Senior Interior Designer|
|Industry:||Architecture Interior Design|
|Salary||Up to $125,000 + Super|
|Contact name:||Anthony Aoun|
- Lead an experienced team and high profile project through delivery stage
- Ever-growing firm with opportunities for continual career growth internally
- Highly professional team culture. Commitment to design excellence
ABOUT THE POSITION.
Become part of a highly established and reputable design firm in their Sydney studio, based near World Square in Sydney's CBD. Secure this exciting opportunity to lead a highly experienced and passionate team of Interior Designers, and a landmark Multi-Residential and Commercial Hotel project in Circular Quay, and a strong pipeline of high-end projects over the next 18-24 months.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES.
- Lead a team through the delivery stage of this project.
- Manage clients, consultants, and other various stakeholders.
- Review your teams work and ensure practicality and useability.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Tertiary qualification in Interior Design.
- Proven experience using Revit.
- Portfolio demonstrating luxury, high-end residential or commercial experience.
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
With over 30 years of experience in business, join an award winning and ever-expanding Architecture and Interior Design firm who continue their rise to tier 1 status. With almost 100 staff nationwide and over 50 in their Sydney studio, this is an exciting opportunity to join a firm who continue a reputation of design excellence, which results in them winning landmark projects.
A positive, vibrant, and respectful team who have formed a culture of collaboration, support, and professional development and growth. Enjoy the flexibility and trust to work autonomously whilst still having an experienced team and extensive resources at your disposal when you need them.
- Flexible working arrangements.
- Engaging wellbeing and culture programs.
- Structured development, learning and mentoring programs.
- Work alongside industry leading professionals.
- Further your leadership skills and technical knowledge.
HOW TO APPLY.
Click "Apply for this job", or for a confidential discussion, please contact Anthony Aoun on (02) 9231 4999.
If attaching a portfolio, the maximum file size is 2MB. For larger sized portfolios please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Anthony Aoun on the details above.
Please, take note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.