Senior Interior Designer
|Job title:||Senior Interior Designer|
|Industry:||Architecture Interior Design|
|Salary||$90,000 - $120,000 + super|
|Contact name:||Andrew Tzannes|
- Lead a team and project from end to end including Client interaction
- Outstanding team culture and strong ownership over projects and you role
- No micromanagement and flexible working arrangements
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This studio specialises in incredibly high quality commercial office fit-outs, and manages both the design and construction in-house for a holistic and continuous service for their Clients. Most of their work is via repeat business and referral, and they have a very large amount of work in their pipeline currently. They have a collaborative and down to earth team, working out of a open plan vibrant office in Alexandria 2015.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
As a Senior Interior Designer at a D&C studio, you will have the ownership of projects from end to end, inclusive of managing Client and consultants. You will work alongside a driven and passionate team in the design team, report directly to the Design Director and have exciting opportunities for progression.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES.
- Technical drawing and interior package documentation (including joinery documentation)
- Project management and coordination
- AutoCAD documentation across entire project lifecycle
- Client and stakeholder liaison/management
- Produce comprehensive FF&E, material and finishes schedules
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Minimum of 5 years experience working on commercial offices
- Strong AutoCAD ability is ideal, however software requirements are flexible
- Client facing with good coordination skills
- Commercial office space experience is a must, ideally with D&C studios
This company is made up of people from all walks of life. With a welcoming, down to earth, and multi-cultural environment, you will be both valued and respected from day one, and be given every opportunity to challenge yourself and progress your career. You will also enjoy a fantastic work life balance!
HOW TO APPLY.
Click "Apply for this job", or for a confidential discussion, please contact Andrew Tzannes on (02) 9231 4999.
If attaching a portfolio, please note the maximum file size is 2MB. For larger sized portfolios please contact Andrew Tzannes on the details above.