Senior Landscape Architect
|Job title:||Senior Landscape Architect|
|Industry:||Architecture Landscape Architecture|
|Salary||$85,000 to $95,000 + super|
|Contact name:||Grace Causley|
- Landscape Architect role in a leading national design studio
- Phenomenal studio culture and unmatched career progression opportunities
- Contemporary inner-Brisbane office
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This well-established Australian studio works across various facets of Design on a wide variety of notable projects ranging from Education, Recreation, Institutional, Commercial and Infrastructure projects, of various scales. The wider team of talented and industry leading Architects and Landscape Architects work collaboratively across all divisions and multiple offices Australia-wide.
ABOUT THE ROLE.
Your role will be to join the Landscaping team to assist in the design, coordination and documentation of these varied and exciting projects. You may be required to work at different stages of multiple projects and will work autonomously, but as part of a collaborative and supportive team.
- Master planning and contract administration
- Design and documentation - Revit
- Concept design and client consultation
- Stakeholder/consultant management
- Full project life -cycle involvement
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Tertiary qualification in Landscape Architecture
- Minimum 8 years working in an Architectural/Landscape specific studio
- Autonomy to manage projects on your own
- Confident with Revit
At this company, Graduates, Directors, and Documentors are all given the same respect and valuable place in the team. The firm doesn't simply have a fantastic reputation for their projects, but also for their culture and progression of employees. They believe in working on exciting, high quality projects and have fun in the process.
- Full-time permanent position ensuring longevity and security in employment
- Internal progression opportunities
- Mentoring and support for candidates who are keen to progress
- A social and fun office culture with regular team events
- Flexibility offered with working from home 1-2 days per week
HOW TO APPLY.
Click "Apply for this job", or for a confidential discussion, please contact Grace Causley on (02) 9231 4999.
If attaching a portfolio, please note the maximum file size is 2MB. For larger sized portfolios please contact Grace Causley on the details above.