Senior Mechanical Engineer
|Job title:||Senior Mechanical Engineer|
|Industry:||Building Services Engineering|
|Salary||$120,000 - $145,000 plus superannuation|
|Contact name:||Fadi Eldick|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This is a Tier 1 Mechanical Contractor located in Sydney is a well-respected firm who have long been established within the Building Services market. The company has recently strengthened its pipeline of luxury large commercial projects and is seeking a motivated Senior Mechanical Engineer to join the team to complete a Sydney Landmark Project.
ABOUT THE ROLE.
As a Senior Mechanical Engineer, you will be involved in the tender process of this design and construct firm and will work closely with other team members. You will overlook drawings and have a strong understanding of the Revit software. This role requires an individual that has strong time management skills, ensuring that you are able to juggle the multiple deadlines this project has.
- Liaise with Clients, Engineers, and other stakeholders
- Manage sub-contractors on site
- Report and prepare documents for your projects
- Coordinate and oversee all final drawings and designs
- Excellent time management to ensure deadlines are met
SKILLS & EXPERIENCES.
- Relevant tertiary qualifications in Mechanical Engineering
- Exposure to landmark projects in the commercial field
- Strong communication skills and the ability to work autonomously
My client ensures that the loyalty of their staff is rewarded and provides a fair working environment within the office. With a dedicated career path for each individual, the successful candidate can expect high levels of personal and technical development within this role.
- Competitive salary package with room for progression within the team
- Tier 3 company, with landmark projects valued at over $5 million
- Close-knit team will ensure you are always treated with respect by others
HOW TO APPLY.
To apply for this position, please click 'Apply', or for a confidential discussion regarding this opportunity, contact Fadi Eldick on (02) 9231 4999.