HOW TO APPLY.
Senior Mechanical Engineer
|Job title:||Senior Mechanical Engineer|
|Industry:||Building Services Engineering|
|Salary||$120,000 - $140,000 + Super|
|Contact name:||Timi Oladeinde|
- Competitive remuneration package
- Genuine progression opportunities
- Large scale projects
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This large privately owned, award winning contractor is one which has been on a strong pattern of growth over recent years and this is due to a strong management team and company direction. This company is extremely well respected in their industry ensuring that they constantly have a steady project pipeline.
ABOUT THE ROLE.
As a Senior Mechanical Engineer within the team, you will immediately be responsible for individual design along with management of the team's design and documentation. You will review drawings and work closely along side the project manager and other engineers within the team. You will work on a range of commercial, residential, retail, and health projects valued from $5million upwards.
- Develop and evaluate designs
- Guide junior engineers within the team
- Design and documentation of HVAC/chilled and water heating systems
- Liaise and communicate with clients, architects and sub-contractors
SKILLS & EXPERIENCES.
- Relevant tertiary qualifications in Mechanical Engineering
- Exposure to large scale projects
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work and collaborate in a team environment
- Previous experience working at a contractor is advantageous
Employees within this company describe the team culture as highly supportive and collaborative. Employees are always treated with respect and each employee has an equal chance of becoming promoted within the company. The firm has managed to achieve a high staff retention rate due to management always seeking ways to develop the skills of their employees. Also the Directors of this firm are heavily involved in the running of the company ensuring that your dedication and hard work is always recognised and rewarded.
- Opportunity to work on large scale projects to expand your portfolio
- Convenient office location with free parking
- Easy access to public transport
- Competitive salary package with room for progression within the team
- Ongoing salary reviews
HOW TO APPLY.
Click "Apply for this job", or for a confidential discussion, please contact Timi Oladeinde on (02) 9231 4999 or Toladeinde@ivorygroup.com.au