HOW TO APPLY.
Senior Mechanical Engineer
|Job title:||Senior Mechanical Engineer|
|Industry:||Building Services Engineering|
|Salary||$130,000 - $140,000 + Superannuation|
|Contact name:||Timi Oladeinde|
- External training courses on offer
- Positive office culture based on teamwork, honesty & integrity
- Leadership role in a professional and expanding firm
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This fantastic opportunity is to join a well established, medium sized engineering consultancy who are specialists in structural, remedial, fire safety and building services engineering. The firm has multiple offices throughout Australia and have an experienced leadership team who have previously worked with highly regarded tier-1 and tier-2 consultancies.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
In this newly created position, my client is looking to hire a motivated Senior Mechanical Engineer with solid technical skills who has potential to progress into a management position. You will have ongoing support and guidance from the Directors and will be enrolled in various external training programs to help you gain management skills. Although you will work closely with an Associate Director, you'll have complete autonomy to take ownership over your own projects and team.
- Design and design management
- Project leadership
- Client management
- Site inspections
- Minor business development
- Client and stakeholder meetings
- Over 6 years experience in the Building Services sector
- Degree qualified in Mechanical Engineering
- Positive, can-do attitude and the desire to become an Associate
- Self-sufficient, personable, well presented and good written and verbal communication skills
- Skilled Intermediate Engineers are encouraged to apply
- Business development skills are highly advantageous
- A client base (not required though will be looked at favorably)
Current employees of this firm believe strongly in the culture that has been created and enjoy having flexibility around start and finish times. The teams are close-knit and there are regular social activities, team lunches and events to remain tight knit. In addition to this, the company offers plenty of ongoing growth and development opportunities to their employees.
- Flat hierarchy & work-life-balance (early finishes on Fridays)
- Tailored progression to become an Associate
- Competitive salary package with bonuses
HOW TO APPLY.
Click "Apply for this job", or for a confidential discussion, please contact Timi Oladeinde on (02) 9231 4999.