Senior Payroll Officer
|Job title:||Senior Payroll Officer|
|Industry:||Business Support Payroll|
|Salary||$65 - $75 p/h + Super|
|Contact name:||Augustine Oh|
- Competitive remuneration and flexibility offered with WFH arrangements
- Located 1 minute walking distance from Wynyard Station
- Opportunities for career progression and contract extension
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
Our Client based in Wynyard is the world’s leading provider of medical assistance, international healthcare and security services to Australian clients.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
An initial 6 month opportunity with likelihood of extension. With WFH flexibility offered, expand on your skillsets as a Payroll Officer within this established team. Your position will entail processing payroll responsibilities for 1,200 employees.
- Full function payroll position
- Processing payruns for 1200 people - fortnightly and monthly
- Process new starters setup within payroll
- Provide advice and support to stakeholders
- Assist with compliance by applying internal controls
- Submit timesheets and process superannuation for staff
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Relevant tertiary qualifications in payroll processing
- Proficiency with Chris21 and Kronos required
- Demonstrated experience in Excel One, including V Lookups and formulas
- Experience in payroll data capture, analysis and designing/generating reports
- Experience in completing termination, superannuation and taxation calculations
Your Manager and team will support your adjustment within the team and provide the resources required for you to be successful in your role.
- Great opportunity to progress into a stable position
- Amazing flexibility with WFH arrangements
- An enjoyable work environment with transparency in communication
HOW TO APPLY.
Click “Apply for this job”, or contact Augustine Oh on (02) 9231 4999 for a confidential discussion.