Senior Project Architect
|Job title:||Senior Project Architect|
|Location:||Sydney, New South Wales|
|Salary||$110,000 - $120,000 + Superannuation|
|Contact name:||Chris Dickson|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This is an Internationally award-winning boutique Architecture and Interior Design studio based in Alexandria. With a strong focus on luxury single-dwelling and high-end medium density apartments between 20 - 30 floors. The team has very strong skills and love collaborating together to give their clients to best possible designs and finished projects.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
You will be a leader within the studio as a Senior Project Architect you will lead a team of 5 designers, to ensure schedules of projects are being met and clients are overjoyed with the results of the team's work. You will be a Registered Architect and sign off on projects for the team as well as promote and mentor team members to build up their skills and have the potential to impact their career as well as your own.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES.
- Liaise and coordinate with councils and other stakeholders
- Ensure the Projects are produced to a high level
- Be hands-on and assist the team with documentation and Design
- Lead and motivate a 5 person team
- Attend site meetings when required
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- In-depth knowledge of BCAs, codes, and relevant regulations
- NSW Registration
- Demonstrated experience on high-end + Luxury Residential projects
- Possess excellent communication and people management skills
- High attention to detail and an ability to work to deadlines
- Proficiency in ArchiCAD
Employees at this studio consider themselves to be a tight group with high energy and dynamic abilities in their work. The Director is very experienced and well known within the industry and makes sure to keep it fresh and new within the studio with initiatives like flexible working arrangements when needed. You will get to enjoy team activities and organise team-building events like Friday afternoon games, drinks, and snacks for the team.
HOW TO APPLY.
Click "Apply for this job", or for a confidential discussion, please contact Chris Dickson on (02) 9231 4999.
If attaching a portfolio, please note the maximum file size is 10MB. For larger-sized portfolios please contact Mark Grace on the details above.
Get similar jobs like these by email