Senior Project Architect
|Job title:||Senior Project Architect|
|Salary||$110,000 - $130,000 + super|
|Contact name:||Andrew Tzannes|
- Close knit team with inclusive and flexible culture
- Permanent position with stability and genuine growth potential
- Central Redfern location with flexible working arrangements
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This medium sized company is well established with a recent re-brand and rejuvenated image. They focus on exciting Multi-Res and Mixed-Use projects, with a hands-on and collaborative approach with Clients from end to end of the project. The company has an inclusive and flexible team culture, enjoying their work, but also ensuring a healthy work-life balance.
ABOUT THE ROLE.
Your role will be heavily involved in projects from end to end. You will work closely with Clients, relevant consultants, and multiple internal teams. The initial project you will work on will be picked up from DA stage and delivered through. You will operate predominately in Revit and oversee a very capable team in partnership with a hands-on and strongly invested Director.
- Managing internal and external teams
- Project management from end to end
- Strong Revit documentation team management skills
- Attend site visits and client meetings
- Assist in preparing 3D CAD models
- Liaise with clients, consultants and councils
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Proven and strong project and team leadership skills
- Tertiary qualification in Architecture (already completed)
- Strong Revit skills (studio experience essential)
- Project experience in the Multi-Res sector is essential
- Strong Construction knowledge, particularly with the BCA
This company believed it's employees are their biggest assets, and treats them so! Enjoy a down to earth fun-loving team with respectful and hands-on managers, as well as a genuine consideration for flexibility and work-life balance.
HOW TO APPLY.
Click "Apply for this job", or for a confidential discussion, please contact Andrew Tzannes on (02) 9231 4999.
If attaching a portfolio, please note the maximum file size is 2MB. For larger sized portfolios please contact Andrew Tzannes on the details above.