Senior Project Leader
|Job title:||Senior Project Leader|
|Salary||$120,000 - $135,000 + super|
|Contact name:||Carolina Guillen|
- Well-established leading firm located 10min walk from Central Station
- Manage your own team and contribute to award-winning projects
- Personal and professional career development
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
Highly regarded nationally and internationally, this firm has been leading the architectural industry and innovating in a wide range of projects for more than 70years. With a strong presence in the residential, commercial, educational, rail, sports, community and hospitality projects, they have grown significantly over the last few years.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
You will work alongside an extremely driven and collaborative team and you will secure a large scale of projects. Take a leadership role guiding and mentoring emerging Architects within the firm while coordinating and overseeing the multi-residential and mixed use projects from concept to delivery.
- Ability to lead others and deliver projects magnificently
- Ensure all plans are compliant with governmental regulations
- Manage a variety of large scale complex projects from concept to delivery
- Financial management of the projects and estimation of time & costs
- Lead multiple projects simultaneously
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE.
- Proven high proficiency with Revit
- Registration is desirable
- Strong communication skills and coordination of consultants
- Demonstrated experience in residential or mixed use projects
- Experience leading teams
This business boasts a close-knit, supportive internal culture; this is visible through the positivity within the studio. Joining this firm will give you the opportunity to work side by side with highly recognized industry leaders who can assist you elevate your career.
- Belong to an extremely driven and collaborative team
- Assist the company's growth and be rewarded accordingly
- Contribute to meaningful landmark projects
- Mentor the team and take ownership of your professional growth
- Work-from-home policies in place
HOW TO APPLY.
Click "Apply for this job", or for a confidential discussion, please contact Carolina Guillen on (02) 9231 4999.
If attaching a portfolio, the maximum file size is 20MB. For larger sized portfolios please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Carolina Guillen on the details above.