Senior Project Manager
|Job title:||Senior Project Manager|
|Industry:||Local Government Government|
|Salary||$80 - $90 per hour + Super|
|Contact name:||Natalie Panov|
- Competitive hourly rates between $80 - $90 per hour + Super
- Up to 2 days work from home benefits
- Diverse projects from a variety of asset groups
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
Join a local council as a Senior Project Manager. Local Government offer 35 hours per week, Work From Home days, flexible start and finish times, RDO's and stability in contract roles with potential for extension or transition into a permanent role.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
As a Senior Project Manager, you will provide a high level of professional and technical support in delivering Councils capital works program, including liaising with mulitple internal and external stakeholders, manage the delivery of complex and wide-ranging portfolio of projects including initiation, development, construction, contracts supervision and administration to the agreed time, cost and quality for projects including but not limited to roads, footpaths, drainage, parks, sports fields, buildings, playgrounds, sports courts, car parks, fencing and environmental works
- Provide high aspects of project designs, specifications and contract documentation
- Develop project briefs, specifications and tender documents
- Prepare preliminary budgets and pre-construction estimates
- Coordinate the preparation of works as executed drawings and operations
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE.
- Tertiary qualifications in Project Management, Construction and/or Engineering
- Previous experience in Local Government is highly desirable
- Significant exposure in the delivery of infrastructure and building projects
- Software proficient in Microsoft Project, Microsoft Office Suite and Primavera 6
Expand on your skills and experience within this diverse and driven team. Enjoy being a part of a positive team environment that is based off a high level of collaborative work and a strong team ethic. This team prides themselves on continuous development for growth.
- 35 hour week with hybrid working arrangements creating work life balance
- Competitive hourly rates ranging between $80 - $90 per hour + Super
- Initial 6 month contract with opportunity for continuous extension
HOW TO APPLY.
Click "Apply for this job", or contact Natalie Panov at email@example.com for a confidential discussion.