Senior Quantity Surveyor
|Job title:||Senior Quantity Surveyor|
|Salary||$140,000 - $155,000 + Super|
|Contact name:||Xenia Michalakis|
- Flexible working arrangements
- Above market salary
- Strong and exciting project pipeline
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
An industry recognised Quantity surveying firm that specialises in a wide range of projects such as education, health, aged care, multi res, infrastructure projects. They offer an amazing, tailored progression plan to ensure that their employees are well rewarded and acknowledged for their efforts. This firm has a remarkable reputation on the market for its grand scale projects. They're a boutique consultancy firm with a strong market presence within Brisbane.
The firm is well known for paying above market because they want to ensure that all employees are well recognised. They always put the interest of their employees first which plays a massive part in their positive culture.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
As a Senior Quantity Surveyor you will be responsible for managing a couple of Juniors. You’ll be heavily involved with all aspects of the project, ranging from pre contract to post contract. The projects you will be working on include aged care, education, health, civil, multi res, depending on your skill set and your preferences. You will be given the opportunity to work from home. They also have staggered start and finishing times.
- Manage construction costs from feasibility through to delivery for a range of projects
- Responsible for variations
- Conduct progress claims
- Coordinate contracts administration
- Manage Junior team
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE.
- A bachelor’s degree in project management or construction management majoring in Quantity Surveyor
- Previous experience with a consultancy firm
- Ability to mange Junior team
- Minimum 5yrs Quantity Surveying experience
A team of highly skilled and motivated individuals who are dedicated and have a strong work ethic. They have a tailored progression plan in order to ensure that their employee’s contributions are well recognised and rewarded. The team values diversity and inclusion.
- Competitive salary on offer
- Hybrid working from home policy ensuring work life balance
- Tailored Career progression plan
- Ongoing training and mentorship
HOW TO APPLY.
Click "Apply for this job", or for a confidential discussion, please contact Xenia Michalakis on (02) 9231 4999.