Senior Quantity Surveyor
|Job title:||Senior Quantity Surveyor|
|Salary||$140,000 - $155,000 + Super|
|Contact name:||Xenia Michalakis|
- Opportunity to work in various sectors - Health, Commercial, Education, Retail
- Above market salary - ensuring employees are well recognised for their efforts
- Ongoing training and development - in order to be fast tracked to Associate
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
An industry recognised Quantity surveying firm that specialises in a wide range of projects such as Commercial, Education, Health, Residential, Retail projects. They offer an amazing, tailored career progression plan to ensure that their employees are well rewarded and acknowledged for their efforts. The firm is internationally recognised and has a remarkable reputation on the market for its grand scale projects.
The firm is well known for paying above market because they want to ensure that employees are being well recognised for their efforts. They always put the interest of their employees first which plays a pivotal part in their positive culture. A team of highly skilled and motivated individuals who are dedicated and have a strong work ethic. The team values diversity and inclusion.
You will be given the opportunity to work from home because the company is known for promoting work life balance in order to ensure that their employees are also thriving in their personal lives. They also have staggered start and finishing times.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
As a Senior Quantity Surveyor you will be responsible for managing projects from inception through to completion. The projects you will be working on include, Commercial, Education, Health, Residential, Retail depending on your skill set and your preferences. You will also be responsible for training and mentoring 2 juniors.
- Manage construction costs
- Responsible for variations
- Conduct progress claims
- Manage a team of Quantity Surveyors
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE.
- A bachelor’s degree in project management or construction management majoring in Quantity Surveyor
- Previous experience with a consultancy firm
- Ability to mange Junior team
- Minimum 5yrs Quantity Surveying experience
- Experience working on Infrastructure projects
- Be part of a reputable consultancy firm with a strong market presence
- Competitive salary on offer - ensuring employees are well recognised for their efforts
- Hybrid working from home policy ensuring work life balance - 2 work from home days per week
- Opportunity to work on landmark projects - allowing you to enhance project skillset
- Tailored career progression plan - enabling you to be fast tracked to Executive/ Associate
HOW TO APPLY.
Click "Apply for this job", or for a confidential discussion, please contact Xenia Michalakis on (02) 9231 4999.