Senior Quantity Surveyor
|Job title:||Senior Quantity Surveyor|
|Location:||Sydney, New South Wales|
|Salary||$130,000-$150,000 + super|
|Contact name:||Xenia Michalakis|
- Tailored career progression plan- pathways to Director
- Collaborative, talented and energetic team
- Highly reputable company
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
A highly reputable Quantity Surveying company that has a remarkable reputation within the industry. The firm specialises in a variety of projects such as residential, commercial & industrial developments. They are an innovative, energetic and modern company that encourages creative thinking.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
As a Quantity Surveyor you will be responsible for cost planning from feasibility through to delivery. You’ll need to build relationships and collaborate with Customers, Clients, Suppliers, and Subcontractors.
- Manage construction costs from feasibility through to delivery
- Responsible for variations
- Conduct site inspection
- Conduct progress claims
- Coordinate contracts administration
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE.
- A bachelor’s degree in project management or construction management majoring in Quantity Surveyor (or equivalent)
- 10yrs experience as a Quantity Surveyor
- Previous experience with residential, commercial & industrial developments
- Must be an Australian citizen
A team of highly skilled and motivated individuals who are dedicated and have a strong work ethic. They have a tailored progression plan for all their employees which could lead to a director role. In order to ensure that their employee’s contributions are well recognised and rewarded.
- Open plan office that encourages a collaborative working environment
- Have exposure to various projects such as residential, commercial & industrial developments
- Convenient location with plenty of parking available
HOW TO APPLY.
Click "Apply for this job", or for a confidential discussion, please contact Xenia Michalakis on (02) 9231 4999.
Get similar jobs like these by email