Senior Revit Documentor
|Job title:||Senior Revit Documentor|
|Salary||$90,000 - $110,000 + super|
|Contact name:||Andrew Tzannes|
Leading Australian studio with growing offices across 3 states
Permanent position with stability and genuine growth potential
- Just a minutes’ walk from various modes of public transport
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This studio has been in operation for 20 years and has since expanded into 3 states across Australia. They work on a range of exciting projects across many different sectors with a highly capable and engaged team who are focused on extremely high quality design and consistent progression. They are multidisciplinary and work across the Commercial, Residential, Mixed-Use, Education and Industrial sectors.
ABOUT THE ROLE.
Your role will be heavily involved in projects from end to end. You will work closely with Clients, relevant consultants, and multiple internal teams. Your projects will initially be in the Commercial asector and your role will initially be predominately in Revit documentation, with every chance to diversify in the near future.
- Strong Revit documentation skills
- Attend site visits and client meetings
- Assist in preparing 3D CAD models
- Liaise with clients, consultants and councils
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Tertiary qualification in Architecture (already completed)
- Minimum 6 years working (post-grad) in an Architectural studio
- Strong Revit skills (studio experience essential)
- Strong Construction knowledge, particularly with the BCA
This company believes it's employees are their biggest assets, and treats them so! Enjoy a down to earth fun-loving team with respectful and hand-on managers, as well as flexible working arrangement and hand-on guidance for progression.
- Prahran 3181 location, nearby to shops, cafes and restaurants
- Collaborative and inclusive culture - fostering growth and progression
- Working from home and flexible working arrangements
- Registration assistance and mentoring
- Regular team events and activities
- Get assigned a specific mentor matched to your skill set
HOW TO APPLY.
Click "Apply for this job", or for a confidential discussion, please contact Andrew Tzannes on (03) 9108 1488.
If attaching a portfolio, please note the maximum file size is 2MB. For larger sized portfolios please contact Andrew Tzannes on the details above.