Senior Revit Documentor
|Job title:||Senior Revit Documentor|
|Location:||Sydney, New South Wales|
|Salary||$55 - $65 p/hour + super|
|Contact name:||Nathan Salman|
- Nationally recognised and reputable company
- Strong project pipeline for ongoing work
- Located in the heart of the CBD and steps away from public transport
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This medium sized Architectural studio is committed to excellence and is nationally respected in the industry. They have been delivering great quality work in the industry for over 15 years, specialising in residential, commercial, public and industrial projects. The studio is made up of talented individuals and their teamwork mentality is what makes them different as they collaborate throughout the day to get the project completed.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
As a Senior Revit Documentor, you will be the studios technical expert, responsible for the end-to-end documentation and Revit designs of their projects. Throughout your day you will work closely with the team on the documentation process. From your past experiences you will be proactive in your daily responsibilities, and you will assist other consultants on effective strategies to complete this project.
- Prepare DA/CC documentation at all stages
- Interact with clients, council and consultants
- Assist in preparing CAD models
- Resolving various technical issues
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE.
- Highly proficiency in Revit
- Experience working on Residential or Commercial projects
- Excellent level of attention to detail
- Demonstrate knowledge of BCA, local regulations and codes
This studio is made up of a group that will rise to challenging tasks. Staff members are valued here by their leaders and are often rewarded for their work. They have multiple work outings during the calendar year as they enjoy each other’s presence outside the studio as well.
- strong progression into a permanent role for the right candidate
- Ideal CBD location and steps away from public transport
- Supportive and friendly team to bring out the best in your role
HOW TO APPLY.
Click "Apply for this job", or for a confidential discussion, please contact Nathan Salman on (02) 9231 4999.
If attaching a portfolio, please note the maximum file size is 20MB. For larger sized portfolios please contact Nathan Salman on the details above.