Senior Revit Documentor
|Job title:||Senior Revit Documentor|
|Location:||Sydney, New South Wales|
|Salary||$55 - $65 p/hour + super|
|Contact name:||Nathan Salman|
- Recognised and reputable company
- Medium sized studio with supportive culture
- Located in the CBD for easy access
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This Architectural studio is located in Sydney’s CBD and is widely recognised within their field. They have been in the industry for over a decade, and they deliver high quality projects in the residential, industrial, public and commercial sectors. The studio is made up of driven individuals who work in close collaboration to deliver high-quality projects.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
In this position you will specifically work in residential and commercial projects. As a Senior Revit Documentor, your previous experience will make you proactive when it comes to daily duties and you will be the studios technical professional, responsible for the documentation and design in Revit. You will be working closely with other consultants and collaborate with BIM Manager on the most efficient strategies to complete the project.
- Revit design and documentation at all stages
- Liaise with all stakeholders
- Lead and coordinate a team of fellow documentors
- Attend site visits and client meetings
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE.
- Tertiary qualification in Architecture
- Strong Revit skills with extensive in-studio experience
- Experience working on Residential or Commercial projects
- High level of attention to detail and proactiveness
- Excellent knowledge of BCA, local regulations and codes
At this studio, the team is made up of ambitious and passionate individuals. All members in the studio are treated with the same value and respect. The studio is respected and known for completing good quality projects and Directors do recognise that the team is the center of it all. They also enjoy each other’s presence outside the company and regularly have team outings.
- CBD location and close to public transport
- Enjoy a work/life balance
- A healthy project pipeline with likelihood of ongoing work
- Possible progression into permanent role for the right candidate
HOW TO APPLY.
Click "Apply for this job", or for a confidential discussion, please contact Nathan Salman on (02) 9231 4999.
If attaching a portfolio, please note the maximum file size is 2MB. For larger sized portfolios please contact Nathan Salman on the details above.