Senior Revit Documentor
|Job title:||Senior Revit Documentor|
|Salary||$50 - $60 p/hour + super|
|Contact name:||Nathan Salman|
- Work on landmark multi residential projects
- Tight-knit and supportive team culture
- Conveniently located and walking distance from public transport
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This nationally recognised Architectural studio has multiple projects across different sectors including this exciting multi-million-dollar residential project. This studio is widely known in the industry by delivering great quality projects especially in the residential sectors. Their innovation to design has been praised in the past and is regarded to be one of Australia’s best in Architecture.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
This position is perfect for an individual that is highly experienced on Revit and can work autonomously and efficiently. You will be managing all the documentation stages from DA thorough to Delivery whilst collaborating with your team. As a Senior Revit Documentor, you will be technically sound and your inputs will be highly valued working on this project.
- Revit design and documentation on all stages
- Attend site visits and client meetings
- Assist in preparing 3D CAD models
- Liaise with local council and consultants
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE.
- High proficiency in Revit is a must
- Good understanding of BCA
- Previously worked on multi- residential projects
- Be team first oriented
At this local studio, all members from Graduates to Directors work closely together with great respect for each other which sets this studio apart from the rest. They also enjoy fun work events and members genuinely enjoy each other’s company with examples like Friday drinks after work.
- Work on high end multi residential projects
- Likelihood of progression into ongoing contract work
- Earn great hourly rates
HOW TO APPLY.
Click "Apply for this job", or for a confidential discussion, please contact Nathan Salman on (02) 9231 4999.
If attaching a portfolio, please note the maximum file size is 20MB. For larger sized portfolios please contact Nathan Salman on the details above.