Senior Site Manager - Commercial
|Job title:||Senior Site Manager - Commercial|
|Industry:||Construction Site Management/Foreperson/Supervisor|
|Salary||$250,000 - $300,000 Pkg|
|Contact name:||Priscilla Khal|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This highly regarded building group has a great reputation in Canberra and is known as an employer of choice. It is well-known for delivering high quality projects and has won multiple awards for their projects. This company supports it's staff well, providing support, guidance and the tools needed to succeed. This company prides itself on great systems, excellent Human Resource Management, and providing the platform for employees to enjoy and excel in their careers. With many projects in the pipeline, this firm has experienced strong growth in recent years and is looking at continuing growing their team.
ABOUT THE ROLE.
Working alongside the Project Manager, you will be responsible for an iconic, large scale project in Canberra valued at $150m+.
- Coordinate subcontractors
- Manage WHS
- Client liaison
- Drive project to ensure timely delivery
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Track record in delivering end to end projects over $50m as a Site Manager
- Minimum 5 years of Site Management experience
You will join a positive and enjoyable working environment that has excellent team collaboration. This company places a strong emphasis on the delivery of high quality projects on time and in budget. With a strong focus on employee development, this company takes pride in their high employee retention rates and provides their employees with promising opportunities for career progression.
- Exposure to landmark projects
- Work alongside leading industry professionals
- Team-focused work environment, with regular social outings
- Play a key role in the construction team
- Strong opportunities for career progression
HOW TO APPLY.
Click 'Apply for this job', or contact Priscilla Nader on (02) 9231 4999 for a confidential discussion.