Senior Structural Drafter
|Job title:||Senior Structural Drafter|
|Salary||$100,000 to $120,000 + Super|
|Contact name:||Allen Ho|
- Permanent position with a well-established Sydney firm
- Work closely and learn from industry specialists
- Exceptional company culture and incentives to support their employees
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
Our client is an established and highly regarded engineering consultancy who have been operating for more than 30 years, where they have built their strong presence within the engineering industry. They work on a national scale providing customised engineering services ranging from specialist advisory services to large scale developments. They pride themselves as the leading and fore-front consultancy that thinks differently and delivering the best results for their clients.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
Joining a national consultancy as a Senior Structural Drafter, you will be involved in working on a range of complex projects across the nation. Working closely with the structural engineering team as well as liaising with key stakeholders to produce detailed and concept documentation to help achieve project requirements and deadlines. You will help grow and lead a team whilst working independently to keep operations running smoothly.
- Draft and document a range of projects in Revit
- Support the structural engineering team with the development of structural designs
- Provide mentorship and guidance of Junior Drafters
- Liaise between the drafting team and key stakeholders to deliver documentation in a timely manner
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- 5+Years of experience with Revit software
- Proven experience within structural drafting
- Ability to work independently and cohesively as a team
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Strong attention to detail
Without the realms of micromanagement, this company provides a vibrant and successful environment where its team is supportive and social. Learn directly from industry leaders where high levels of work and team ethic is encouraged whilst ensuring staff morale is kept at a high level. They have a strong focus on personal and professional career development with a belief of promoting employees internally.
- Potential opportunity to transition into a BIM Manager role
- Excellent projects to add to your portfolio
- Outstanding work culture to support your professional and personal goals
HOW TO APPLY.
Click 'Apply for this job', or please contact Allen Ho on (02) 9231 4999 or email@example.com for a confidential discussion.