Senior Structural Engineer
|Job title:||Senior Structural Engineer|
|Salary||$110,000 - $130,000 + Super + CPD Courses|
|Contact name:||Tammy Nguyen|
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Our client is a highly regarded Engineering Consultancy that has an impressive history of successful projects over the last 33 years that they have been operating. Their team of industry experts, with a combined experience of over 80 years, excels in delivering projects in Healthcare, Education, and Aquatics. With a strong commitment to excellence and innovation, they deliver exceptional Engineering solutions to their clients.
ABOUT THE POSITION
As a Structural Engineer, you will be responsible for designing, analysing, and evaluating structures to ensure their safety, stability, and compliance with Australian BCA codes and standards. Your expertise will be crucial in providing innovative and practical solutions for various types of mid to large size Healthcare, Education and Aquatic projects across Sydney. You will manage your own projects and provide mentorship to junior team members.
- Structural Engineering from concept design to deliver
- Conduct site inspections and liaise with relevant stakeholders
- Prepare comprehensive Structural Engineering reports
- Communicate and regularly liaise with clients, engineers and architects
- Train and develop junior team members
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Experience in Timber, Masonry, and Steel design
- Relevant Engineering qualification is essential
- Strong verbal and written communication skills for team and client liaising
- Minimum 5 years local Structural Engineering Experience
- Proficient with RAPT, ETABS, Strand7, SpaceGass and Microstrand software
Join a highly motivated team of talented and motivated professionals. Employees love working here as they get the opportunity to work closely with directors, who are hands on and approachable. This friendly and supportive team environment is the perfect place to feel a sense of home.
- Excellent project pipeline ensuring employment security and longevity
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Career progression plans – promotes internally
HOW TO APPLY
Click 'Apply for this job', or please contact Tammy Nguyen on (02) 9231 4999 / firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion.