Senior Structural Engineer
|Job title:||Senior Structural Engineer|
|Salary||$110,000 - $130,000 + Super + CPD Courses|
|Contact name:||Tammy Nguyen|
ABOUT THE COMPANY
A leading engineering firm specialising in the Structural, Civil, and Building Services market, with over 25 years of experience in the industry. With a strong commitment to excellence and innovation, they deliver exceptional engineering solutions to their clients. They pride themselves on fostering a collaborative work environment that encourages professional growth and provides opportunities for career advancement.
ABOUT THE POSITION
You will lead and oversee complex structural design projects, ensuring they meet safety, quality, and compliance standards. Your expertise will be crucial in developing innovative solutions and providing technical guidance to our engineering teams. Additionally, you will collaborate closely with clients and stakeholders, translating their requirements into feasible designs. As a Senior Structural Engineer, you'll play an instrumental role in the growth and success of their projects, contributing your wealth of knowledge and experience to create safe and efficient structures that stand the test of time.
- Produce, review and check designs in accordance with relevant design standards and codes.
- Conduct site inspections and liaise with relevant stakeholders
- Prepare comprehensive Structural Engineering reports
- Work collaboratively within a multi-disciplinary environment
- Train and develop junior team members
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Engineering degree in Structural or Civil Engineering
- Strong verbal and written communication skills for team and client liaising
- Experience in Timber, Masonry, and Steel design
- Minimum 5 years local Structural Engineering experience
- Experience in Space Gass, RAPT, ETABS and Inducta
They offer a fantastic social working environment with regular social events. Join a highly motivated team of talented and motivated professionals. Employees love working here as they get the opportunity to work closely with directors, who are hands on and approachable.
- Career progression plans – promotes internally
- Excellent project pipeline ensuring employment security and longevity
- Fantastic salary remuneration
- Flexible working arrangements – WFH
HOW TO APPLY
Click 'Apply for this job', or please contact Tammy Nguyen on 0414 062 772 / firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion.