|Job title:||Service Coordinator|
|Location:||Sydney, New South Wales|
|Industry:||Administration Business Support|
|Salary||$75,000 - $110,000 + super (negotiable)|
|Contact name:||Nick Falcone|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This company is a successful, medium size fire contractor that designs, installs and services fire protection systems for small to large-scale projects. They deliver many specialist project types including data centre, warehouse and special hazard.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
This position will allow you to assist the Directors with other tasks including pricing projects. You will be coached by 2 Directors and will receive opportunities to grow and progress your career and technical skills.
- Schedule and organise routine maintenance
- Liaise with clients and attend external monthly meetings
- Attend site and price minor works projects
- Record keeping and maintenance of simPRO
- Meet customers and maintain relationships
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Proficient using simPRO (CRM/database)
- Familiar with fire equipment for testing and service
- An understanding of fire systems (technical knowledge) is desirable
- Previous experience as a fire technician would be beneficial
- Good people skills
- Career progression opportunities
- One-on-one coaching and training
- Busy project pipeline offering job security
- Competitive salary with reviews
Get similar jobs like these by email