|Job title:||Site Engineer|
|Salary||$65,000 - $80,000 + Super|
|Contact name:||Carly Konstandaras|
Join an industry leading Civil Contractor as a Site Engineer. Work on RMS Roadworks, Subdivision and Major Earthworks throughout Sydney.
- Join a high-performance and collaborative culture
- Develop your skills with a tailored training program
- Competitive salary package on offer
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This highly reputable Civil Contractor has grown significantly over the past forty years with projects across New South Wales. The outstanding achievements of this company has allowed them to win repeat work and complete some of the most complex projects. This company specialises on complex subdivision and RMS roadwork projects valued up to $20m. In line with their projected growth plans, they have created this position to assist them in the delivery of multiple projects.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
You will be working alongside an industry leading Project Management team, ensuring that targets and deadlines are met. You will coordinate and lead site inductions, complete administration tasks and recommend necessary project variations.
- Conduct inspections on completed products
- Assist the Supervisor/Foreman with daily tasks
- Liaise with the Project Manager
- Ensure production targets are met
- Cost tracking
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Completed Bachelor's degree in Civil Engineering
- Proven experience in RMS Roadworks, Subdivision or Earthwork projects
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Great ability in interpreting designs
Your future team thrives on creating a strong and collaborative working environment, with the belief that employee satisfaction is what contributes to long-term business success. This company loves to recongise the success of the team, providing fantastic opportunities.
- Tailored skill and career development program
- Flexible working arrangements
- Work in a dynamic team receiving plenty of support from all levels
Click "Apply for this job", or for a confidential discussion, please contact Carly Konstandaras on (02) 9231 4999 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org