|Job title:||Site Foreman|
|Industry:||Construction Site Management/Foreperson/Supervisor|
|Salary||$160K - $170K + Super|
|Contact name:||Brittany Makhoul|
- Assist in the delivery of projects valued $50M+
- Above market salary package
- Strong project pipeline, long term employment stability
About the Company.
A highly regarded builder known for delivery landmark commercial projects in Canberra. My client has experienced strong growth in recent years and is looking for an experienced Foreman to join their expanding and dynamic team. Join a team who produces top quality projects demonstrated by the repeat business and clients.
About the position.
This well-regarded, and established construction company is currently looking for an experienced foreman to join their team. Work along-side an experienced Site Manager and assist in the delivery of high-end new build projects. You will be working on projects from start to finish across a range of project sectors and ensure that the site is in accordance with WHS legislation.
- Manage Sub-contractors and Tradesmen
- Oversee onsite safety requirements
- Structures and finishes
- Aid and facilitate small onsite tasks to benefit project flow
Skills & experience.
- Trade qualified
- Demonstrated project experience above $20M
- Ability to supervise staff onsite, including sub-contractors
Enjoy working in a fast paced yet supportive work environment, where no two days are the same. This company prides itself on delivering an array of high-quality commercial projects. With a strong focus on employee training and development, you will be promised a stable and structured career future.
- Flourish in an exciting and challenging environment
- Highly attractive salary package
- Steady pipeline of projects, offering stability
How to Apply.
Click “Apply for this job” or contact Brittany Makhoul on (02) 9231 4999 for a confidential discussion.