|Job title:||Site Manager|
|Industry:||Construction Site Management/Foreperson/Supervisor|
|Salary||$200K - $240K+ Super|
|Contact name:||Miray Bechara|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This company is a reputable and highly recognised tier 2 builder well known and respected in the construction industry for their reputation in delivering high quality projects across multiple sectors. This company specialises in the delivery of residential, commercial, and retail projects. Having secured a large-scale new build project for a highly respected and well known Developer, we are seeking to employ a driven Site Manager to oversee the delivery of a multi residential project valued above $100M from start to finish in Newcastle. This business has an extensive history for developing their team members into leadership roles in the industry, making it well suited for anyone who holds career progression and stability as a high priority.
ABOUT THE ROLE.
This position is to site manage a high-end residential project valued above $100M alongside a well-resourced and capable team. You will be responsible for the day to day running of the project site, its trades, contractors, and ensure that the project is being delivered within the parameters of excellent WHS, quality, and time management. The role will be well supported by your team, which will consist of a Senior Project Manager, Project Manager, Senior Site Manager, Foremen, Project Engineers, Site Engineers, and Cadets. This opportunity is best suited to a candidate looking for a career defining role that will propel them in their industry with exposure to high-end exciting projects in Newcastle.
- Oversee on-site construction activity management
- Ensuring all works are carried out in accordance with WHS legislation
- Construction programming – long and short range
- Sub-contractor Management
- Compliance and Quality Management
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Trade qualification in Carpentry or equivalent
- Residential site management experience on projects valued $60M+
- Showcase a strong track record of stability with previous employers
This building firm has a culture best described as being one that puts employees first. As a result, the vast majority of its employees boast extensive tenure at the company. This employer values stability, honesty, and providing a work environment that celebrates good quality work. Equally, this business advocates for inclusion, fairness, recognition, and supportive style management that brings out the best in it's employees.
- High-end residential project valued $100M+
- Attractive salary package on offer
- Ongoing pipeline of projects and stability in Newcastle
- Opportunity for rapid career development
- A positive work-life balance - Well resourced and fairly programmed projects
- Numerous employee wellbeing & benefits initiatives
- Company seen as an employer of choice
- Fantastic induction program and endless support
HOW TO APPLY.
Click “Apply ” or contact Miray Bechara on (02) 9231 4999 for a confidential discussion.