|Job title:||Site Manager|
|Industry:||Construction Site Management/Foreperson/Supervisor|
|Salary||$250K - $260K + Super|
|Contact name:||Brittany Makhoul|
- Strong presence in the ACT market, with a stable project pipeline
- Diverse and challenging projects to enhance your CV
- Opportunities for career advancement and professional development
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
A well renowned Builder/Developer who have been a cornerstone of the construction industry for over 15 years, establishing themselves as a leader in delivering landmark projects across Canberra, ACT. This company has a diverse portfolio spanning across both Multi-residential and Commercial projects valued above $250M. With their dedication to bringing high quality, diverse projects to life, and continuous client satisfaction this company has secured multiple projects and are looking for a seasoned Site Manager to join their team.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
As a Site Manager, you will be a key player in the successful execution of Multi-residential and Commercial projects. The role will be well supported by your team, which will consist of a Project Manager, Senior Site Manager, Foremen, Project Engineers, Site Engineers, and Cadets. You will play an instrumental part in all day-to-day operations and running's of various projects across Canberra. This opportunity is best suited to a candidate looking for a career defining role that will propel them in the construction industry with exposure to high-end exciting projects in Canberra, ACT.
- Oversee day to day running of on-site operations
- WHS Management and compliance
- Subcontractor management and programme management
- Construction programming – long and short range
- Structures and finishes focus
- Toolbox talks and site inductions
- Provide strategic leadership to project teams, fostering a culture of excellence and collaboration
SKILLS & EXPEREINCE.
- Trade qualification is advantageous
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Showcase a strong track record of stability with previous employers
- High-rise residential experience is highly desirable
This building firm has a culture best described as being one that puts employees first. As a result, the vast majority of its employees boast extensive tenure at the company. This employer values stability, honesty, and providing a work environment that celebrates good quality work. Equally, this business advocates for inclusion, fairness, recognition, and supportive style management that brings out the best in it's employees.
- Above market salary package
- Landmark projects, strengthening your project portfolio
- Excellent platform for professional career development
- Numerous employee wellbeing & benefits initiatives
- Company seen as an employer of choice
- Team focused work environment
HOW TO APPLY.
Click “Apply for this job” or contact Brittany Makhoul on (02) 9231 4999 for a confidential discussion.