|Job title:||Site Manager|
|Industry:||Construction Site Management/Foreperson/Supervisor|
|Salary||$140K - $160K + Super|
|Contact name:||Brittany Makhoul|
- Enjoy your weekends off with a 5-day work week
- Manage projects ranging from $500K – $5M
- Award winning mid-sized company
About the company.
This company is an award-winning mid-tier construction company. The company operates in the niche fit out/refurbishment sector delivering projects for both Government and Private clients. With their continued success within their market, they are growing a strong presence within the Canberra region. The company has recently secured a strong pipeline of projects and are currently looking to recruit an experienced Site Manager.
About the position.
We are looking for a fulltime Site Manager to support the delivery of fit outs and refurbishments. Working alongside a highly skilled Project Manager, you will be primarily responsible for assisting the project team in all day-to-day operations and running projects at a site capacity. You will monitor and manage subcontractor works on site and ensure the timely delivery of your projects.
- Manage overall site performance
- Ensure OHS Standards are met
- Liaise with onsite building management
- Forward planning, scheduling, and ordering materials
Skills & Experience.
- Trade qualification in carpentry or similar trade
- Proven experience on delivering projects valued above $500K
- Excellent organisation, communication, and time management skills
- Team player with astute problem-solving skills
This is a company that takes pride in their strong work ethic as much as their work/life balance. You will receive ongoing support from your leadership team, within a stable company. Enjoy working in a company with high staff morale and many of its employees boasting long tenure in their positions.
- Above market salary package
- Healthy work life balance with a 5-day work week
- Strong project pipeline, long term employment stability
How to apply.
Click “Apply for this job” or contact Brittany Makhoul on (02) 9231 4999 for a confidential discussion.