|Job title:||Site Manager|
|Industry:||Construction Site Management/Foreperson/Supervisor|
|Salary||$190K - $200K + Super|
|Contact name:||Brittany Makhoul|
- Take ownership in the delivery of luxury high-end apartments
- Attractive salary package on offer
- Strong project pipeline to diversify your skills
About the Company.
As established construction company, operating in the market for over 15 years. This company has generated excellent relationships due to their strong focus on quality and client satisfaction, with their strong relationships and repeat clientele, this group has secured a strong project pipeline. This group has continually grown, increasing their turnover year to year.
About the Position.
Working closely with the project manager and Construction Manager, you will commence employment on stage 1 of a large multi-residential development valued at $90M. This project will consist of 3 stages and an office fit-out to a neighbouring building. Following from this project you will have the opportunity to work on a number of significant projects starting from ground works.
- Manage overall site performance
- Ensure OHS Standards are met
- Liaise with onsite building management
- Forward planning, scheduling, and ordering materials
Skills & Experience.
- Trade qualification in carpentry or similar trade
- Proven experience on delivering projects valued above $20M
- Excellent organisation, communication, and time management skills
- Team player with astute problem-solving skills
This Company support its staff well, giving them the support, guidance, and tools needed to succeed. Join a company that is highly regarded as a great place to work, with a flexible working environment that focuses on ensuring longevity of its team. Enjoy working in a company with high staff morale and many of its employees boasting long tenure in their positions.
- Flat management structure allowing for open lines of communication
- Strong project pipeline allowing for excellent employment stability
- Diverse range of projects to enhance your CV
- Above market salary
How to apply.
Click “Apply for this job” or contact Brittany Makhoul on (02) 9231 4999 for a confidential discussion.