|Job title:||Site Manager|
|Industry:||Construction Site Management/Foreperson/Supervisor|
|Salary||$160K - $180K + Super|
|Contact name:||Jesse Jancevski|
- Site Manager - deliver high-end luxury apartments worth upwards of $50M
- Strong project pipeline for a promising career ahead
- Highly attractive salary on offer + benefits
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
A leading Canberra builder, with a diverse portfolio of projects in the ACT. This company has been awarded a number of landmark projects due to their strong reputation in the market and repeat clientele. This company is a multiple award-winning company that boasts excellent staff retention due to their ‘employee-first’ attitude. You will be surrounded by some of the most experienced professionals in the industry to ensure you receive the right support to deliver your project on time.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
As Site Manager you will collaborate with the Project Manager to lead the site team in the delivery of a high-rise multi-residential development valued above $50M. You will commence during the ground stages of the project and will be responsible for the end-to-end management of the site right through to completion. You will ensure that work is executed safely and according to the project timeline.
- Manage site safety, WHS, trades and subcontractors
- Implement the construction programming
- Ensure time restraints are adhered to
- Conduct inductions and tool box talks
- Read and interpret detailed site plans
- Scheduling of works and deliveries
- Site set out and mark out
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Previous experience as a Site Supervisor / Manager on apartments
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to lead and coordinate site personnel
- Thorough understanding of WHS and site safety
Employees describe this company as collaborative, accommodating and professional. With established systems and processes, management provides a clear and defined structure, allowing for open lines of communication. A strong emphasis is placed on a healthy work/life balance, where projects are determined based on location.
- Collaborative and energetic company culture
- Flat management structure allowing for open lines of communication
- Highly attractive salary on offer
- Strong project pipeline allowing for excellent employment stability
HOW TO APPLY.
Click 'Apply for this job', or contact Jesse Jancevski on (02) 9231 4999 for a confidential discussion.