|Job title:||Site Manager|
|Industry:||Construction Site Management/Foreperson/Supervisor|
|Salary||$125,000 - $130,000 + Super|
|Contact name:||Miray Bechara|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This company has an exciting opportunity for a Site Manager to join its high achieving team of professionals. This company has delivered a number of residential projects and enjoys a strong reputation in the market for delivering these projects on time, to budget, and at the highest quality.
ABOUT THE ROLE.
As the Site Manager, you will work alongside a top tier Team consisting of a Project Manager, Foreman, Contracts Administrator, and will manage subcontractors on site. You will oversee all on-site construction activity and will ensure that the project is delivered on time and to the highest quality.
- Construction Program
- WHS Management
- Subcontractor Management
- Ensuring project runs according to program
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Trade qualification in carpentry or equivalent
- Minimum 3 years industry experience
- Demonstrated ability in delivering residential projects
This company is known for the stability it offers its team. With a steady pipeline of projects flowing regularly, employees enjoy working on interesting projects, and in a team that works well together. The company has a very team-minded approach, ensuring smooth consistency and delivery of projects for its repeat clients.
- Work alongside leading industry professionals
- Play a key role in the construction team
- Team-focused work environment
- 5-day working week, with minimal Saturdays
HOW TO APPLY.
Click “Apply for this job” or contact Miray Bechara on (02) 9231 4999 for a confidential discussion.