|Job title:||Site Manager|
|Industry:||Construction Site Management/Foreperson/Supervisor|
|Salary||$170K - $190K + Super|
|Contact name:||Jesse Jancevski|
- Site Manager - lead a landmark project over $40m
- Join an award winning builder, positive team culture
- Diverse commercial fitout and new build projects
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
Award winning, recognised leader in the project management and design and construction of commercial, retail, office, apartment, and mixed-use developments. This group has continually grown, increasing their turnover year to year. With their strong relationships and repeat clientele, this group has secured a strong project pipeline for the coming 10 years and are looking to grow their team. Join a well-established, well recognised company with a well-resourced team to ensure you are receiving great support to deliver your project on time. You will have the opportunity to grow your skills and expertise as this company offers a diverse range of projects to work on.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
Reporting to the Project Manager, as a Site Manager you will commence employment delivering a major mixed use commercial development valued over $40m. You will be responsible for overall site performance and project delivery, with an emphasis on safety and quality of the overall build. As a Site Manager you will have strong communication skills and be able to build great relationships with subcontractors, clients and all stakeholders involved.
- Manage site safety and WHS
- Coordinate trades and sub-contractors
- Read and interpret site plans
- Ensure time restraints are adhered to
- Liaise with Clients and Consultants
- Conduct site inductions and tool box talks
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Experience as a Senior Supervisor on large scale commercial projects
- Successfully delivered a wide range of new build and fitout projects
- Trade or Tertiary Qualified in a Building related discipline
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to lead and coordinate site personnel
- Proficient in reading and interpreting site plans/drawings
An energetic and ambitious team where employees boast about the positive and professional working culture at the company, and their strong emphasis on training and development. This company prides themselves on a strong attention to detail and site safety. Management encourages regular team outings to increase team morale.
- Join a collaborative and supportive working environment
- Award winning and high portfolio projects to boost your CV
- Steady pipeline of projects allowing for employment stability
HOW TO APPLY.
Click 'Apply for this job', or contact Jesse Jancevski on (02) 9231 4999 for a confidential discussion.