|Job title:||Site Manager|
|Industry:||Construction Site Management/Foreperson/Supervisor|
|Salary||$135K - $150K + Super|
|Contact name:||Jesse Jancevski|
- Take ownership in the delivery of a $5M project
- Site Manager - join an established and reputable builder in Canberra
- Strong and diverse project pipeline
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
A reputable, structured and recognised Builder, established for over 15 years. Renowned for the delivery of low to medium density apartment developments and small commercial projects across the ACT. This Builder has placed a strong focus on systems and processes, allowing for the delivery of high quality and award winning projects valued up to $25m. With their family-orientated and customer focused approach, they have built strong networks, allowing for a strong project pipeline.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
As a Site Manager, you will report directly to the Construction Manager. Initially commencing from ground stages on a $5M project. You will coordinate a Site team and will be responsible for the overall safety of the site. You will work a Monday to Friday week, with occasional Saturdays. You will also be heavily involved in the programming and scheduling of works.
- Manage site safety, WHS, trades and subcontractors
- Implement the construction programming
- Ensure time restraints are adhered to
- Conduct inductions and tool box talks
- Read and interpret detailed site plans
- Scheduling of works and deliveries
- Site set out and mark out
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Experience as a Site Manager/Foreman (First in Charge) on apartments or townhouses
- Carpentry trade qualified preferable
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to lead and coordinate site personnel
- Thorough understanding of WHS and site safety
A highly enthusiastic and energetic team that thrives on challenging tasks. Senior management takes a hands on approach to the development of their staff and heavily invest in regular training seminars to provide career progression opportunities. Understanding the importance of family and external commitments, management implements strong processes to ensure a healthy work/life balance is provided.
- Collaborative and energetic company culture
- Flat management structure allowing for open lines of communication
- Diverse range of projects enhance your CV
- Strong project pipeline allowing for excellent employment stability
HOW TO APPLY.
Click 'Apply for this job', or contact Jesse Jancevski on (02) 9231 4999 for a confidential discussion.