Site Manager - Fitout & Refurbishment
|Job title:||Site Manager - Fitout & Refurbishment|
|Industry:||Construction Site Management/Foreperson/Supervisor|
|Salary||$160K - $170K+ Super|
|Contact name:||Miray Bechara|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This award winning national company is widely regarded as one of Australia's leading fitout & refurbishment building firms. With over a decade of proven and demonstrated experience in delivering high-end bespoke projects across Australia, this company needs no introduction. Specialising in high-end fitout & refurb projects valued in the $5M to $20M range across the commercial, retail, hospitality, education, and government sectors. This business has secured a healthy pipeline of projects in their specialised sectors and as a result, they are looking to grow their team with an experienced Site Manager.
ABOUT THE ROLE.
This position is to site manage high end fitout/refurb projects in Sydney. You will be responsible for the day to day running of the project site, it's trades, contractors, and ensure that the project is being delivered within the parameters of excellent WHS, quality, and time management. The role will be well supported by your team, which will consist of a Project Manager, Contracts Administrator, Site Manager, and Leading Hand. This opportunity is best suited to a candidate looking for a career defining role that will propel them in their industry with exposure to high-end bespoke projects.
- On-site construction activity management
- Ensuring all works are carried out in accordance with WHS legislation
- Construction program scheduling
- Sub-contractor Management
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Trade qualification in carpentry or equivalent
- Fitout/refurb experience on commercial projects highly favourable
- 5+ years project experience
This company ha s a culture best described as being one that puts employees first! As a result, the vast majority of its employees boast extensive tenure at the company. This employer values stability, honesty, and providing a work environment that celebrates good quality work, and fulfilment. Join a tight knit team and propel your career forward within a fast tracked career progression environment.
- Attractive salary package on offer
- Ongoing pipeline of projects and stability
- Opportunity for rapid promotions and career development
- A positive work-life balance
- Numerous employee wellbeing & benefits initiatives
- Company seen as an employer of choice
- Fantastic induction program and endless support
HOW TO APPLY.
Click “Apply for this job” or contact Miray Bechara on (02) 9231 4999 for a confidential discussion.