Site Manager - Luxury Residential
|Job title:||Site Manager - Luxury Residential|
|Industry:||Construction Site Management/Foreperson/Supervisor|
|Salary||$180,000 - $210,000 + Super|
|Contact name:||Carly Konstandaras|
Join this privately owned luxury Residential Apartments Builder as a Site Manager. Deliver a $50M project that is ready to commence in Sydney's lower North Shore.
- Competitive salary package on offer
- Well resourced project team
- Strong pipeline of work ensuring longevity and stability
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This reputable construction business is one of Sydney's leading builders within the luxury residential unit space. The company has secured a $50M, Class 2, multi level luxury residential project in Sydney's lower North Shore, consisting of basement carpark and units above. As a result, they are now in need of an experienced Site Manager to deliver this high - end project.
ABOUT THE ROLE.
This position is to site manage a high-end residential project that is forecasted to run for 18 months. You will be responsible for the day to day running of the project site, it's trades, contractors, and ensure that the project is being delivered within the parameters of excellent WHS, quality, and time management. The role will be well supported by a strong project team, which will consist of multiple Project Managers, Contracts Administrators, Cadets, Site Engineers, and Project Engineers. This opportunity is best suited to an individual who is looking for a career, rather than a job, that will drive them with exposure to bespoke projects throughout Sydney.
- On-site construction activity management
- Ensuring all works are carried out in accordance with WHS legislation
- Construction program scheduling
- Sub-contractor Management
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Trade qualification in Carpentry or equivalent
- Demonstrated experience delivering luxury residential units as a Site Manager
- 5+ years project experience on high -end residential units
You will be apart of a highly reputable team who is people focused. This construction firm believes that employee satisfaction is the driving factor towards high performance, which sets this company apart from the rest. Being a future Project Manager for this top tier business, you will gain exposure to outstanding career opportunities.
- Ongoing pipeline of projects and stability
- Opportunity for continued career development
- A positive work-life balance
- Good work hours and well resourced projects
HOW TO APPLY.
Click “Apply for this job” or contact Carly Konstandaras on (02) 9231 4999 for a confidential discussion.