Site Manager - South Coast
|Job title:||Site Manager - South Coast|
|Industry:||Construction Site Management/Foreperson/Supervisor|
|Salary||$155K - $170K + Super|
|Contact name:||Jesse Jancevski|
- Site Manager - join a professional and collaborative team
- Diverse award-winning projects
- Secured project pipeline for the next 5+ years
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
A reputable and respected construction company, established for over 15 years. Renowned in the industry for their excellent execution of high quality projects and customer satisfaction. This company has grown from delivering small scale fitouts from $100K to commercial buildings valued up to $30M. They are specialists in Government, Commercial, Retail and Educational projects. You will be based on an project in the Broulee/Batemans Bay area valued at $10M with a strong project pipeline for the future.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
As a Site Manager, you will be responsible for the entire project. You will have a strong team to assist with the successful delivery of the projects, initially commencing on an educational project. You will report to the Construction Manager, and will be required to maintain a strong client relationship.
- Manage site safety, WHS, trades and subcontractors
- Implement the construction programming
- Ensure time restraints are adhered to
- Conduct inductions and tool box talks
- Read and interpret detailed site plans
- Scheduling of works and deliveries
- Site set out and mark out
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Experience as a Supervisor on commercial construction projects
- Carpentry Trade will be advantageous
- Tertiary qualification in a building discipline
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to lead and coordinate site personnel
- Strong record of delivering projects from ground to handover
A respected and professional management team that places a strong emphasis on employee welfare, by providing rotation weekends and sites based on location. Employees boast about the positive and youthful environment, allowing for an excellent team bond. Established systems and procedures allowing for clear guidelines.
- Collaborative and team orientated environment
- Diverse range of projects in the commercial sector
- Strong project pipeline allowing for excellent employment stability
HOW TO APPLY.
Click 'Apply for this job', or contact Jesse Jancevski on (02) 9231 4999 for a confidential discussion