|Job title:||Site/Project Engineer|
|Location:||Acton, Australian Capital Territory|
|Industry:||Construction Project Management|
|Salary||$120k - $150k INC|
|Contact name:||Jimmy Sammut|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This leading head contractor is well known within the construction market with highly positive reviews from clients, end-users and previous and current employees, With solid processes and internal development pathways.
ABOUT THE ROLE.
Our client is looking for an experienced Site/Project Engineers with experience within commercial new build projects. An immediate position has arisen on a large medical facility with a highly technical design. The client is open to Junior Project Managers from the fit-out space, Contracts Administrators with 3-5 years experience or Junior Site Engineers with solid experience in a commercial new build.
- Reviewing design and engineering plans and ensuring project milestones are met
- Perform QC throughout the lifecycle of the project
- Assisting with the budget, programming, and procurement,
- Ensuring compliance is always upheld
- Take the lead in coordinating and resolving detailing and design issues. Workshops - Design meetings, Service coordination meetings
- Assist with various Project Management tasks
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Diploma in Construction Management or equivalent degree
- Min 3 years experience Multi-Residential construction
- Strong technical base with experience working with similar project size
This company prides itself on development and longevity, with solid build quality and surrounds itself with high performing teams, resulting in a substantial client base with repeat work and a robust pipeline
- Join well-known head contractor
- Career development on offer
- Attractive salary package
Click "Apply for this job", or for a confidential discussion, please contact Jimmy Sammut on 0406 501 050 or send your CV to email@example.com
Get similar jobs like these by email