Site Supervisor - Civil
|Job title:||Site Supervisor - Civil|
|Industry:||Construction Site Management/Foreperson/Supervisor|
|Salary||$125,000 - $150,000 + Super + Car|
|Contact name:||Carly Konstandaras|
Join one of Sydney's largest Civil Contractors as a Site Supervisor. Run Subdivision and RMS Roadwork projects, valued up to $30m.
- Numerous upcoming projects ensuring job stability
- Boost your portfolio by supervising high end projects
- Competitive salary package on offer
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
My client is well known for their unique services in RMS Roadwork and Subdivision projects across the Sydney region and have secured a strong pipeline of work. As a result of their numerous upcoming projects, this highly recognised Civil Contractor is in need of a Site Supervisor with specific Subdivision and RMS Roadwork experience to run their projects.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
As a Site Supervisor, you will be responsible for the delivery of projects within specific time frames, as well as manage the project team with their day to day duties. You will also be in charge of projects productivity as well ensuring the project is delivered to company standards.
- Manage subcontractors
- Ensure HSEQ obligations are met at all times
- Motivate and direct the team
- Plan and prioritise work in line with project recruitments
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Proven experience in delivering Subdivision projects is a must
- Work on projects valued above $30m
- Strong understanding of Subdivision and RMS Roadwork specifications
- Excellent time management and leadership skills
Your future team is passionate about the stability and needs of each employee, retaining their existing staff and adding additional Site Superiors to the team during the 2020 and 2021 Covid -19 lockdowns. You will manage a project team who is driven to produce high quality work, with a keen desire to progress.
- Regular team outings
- Personal and professional career development
- High level of stability
Click "Apply for this job", or for a confidential discussion, please contact Carly Konstandaras on (02) 9231 4999 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org