HOW TO APPLY.
|Job title:||Speech Pathologist|
|Industry:||Healthcare Speech Pathologists|
|Salary||Up to $95,000 + Super + Salary Packaging|
|Contact name:||Anthony Aoun|
- Flexible working arrangements, ensuring work/life balance.
- Above market salary + super + salary packaging on offer.
- Security of work-from-home available during any lockdown.
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
Join a highly reputable multidisciplinary allied health organisation in Sydney's West boasting a fantastic facility with the latest resources at your disposal. Collaborate within a team of Speech Pathologists, Occupational Therapists, Psychologists, and other health professionals who are driven by their passion to make a positive impact in the community, rather than to make money.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
Take the next step in your career with an exciting opportunity open to either experienced or junior Speech Pathologists who are truly passionate and enthusiastic about making a difference in the lives of children with various speech, swallowing and communication needs. Receive clinical support and mentoring from experienced Seniors and Team Leaders to continue developing your own clinical skills.
- Manage a caseload of clients with various speech-language needs.
- Conduct assessments and deliver a range of therapeutic programs.
- Collaborate with other practitioners within the multidisciplinary team.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Degree qualification in Speech Pathology.
- Previous clinical exposure within Paediatrics and NDIS.
- AHPRA registration, National Police Check, and Working with Children Check.
From the top down, this organisation truly display an extraordinary level of passion and commitment to making a positive impact in the lives of their clients and their families. With a fun and energetic approach to daily operations and a devotion to promoting flexible working arrangements and autonomy, coming in to work with this team will feel more like a hobby than a job.
- Highly manageable caseloads.
- Flexible working arrangements.
- Annual CPD allowance, paid study leave, internal mentoring, and external supervision.
- Regular team building events and gatherings.
- Pathways for internal progression and growth.
HOW TO APPLY.
Click ‘Apply for this job’, or contact Anthony Aoun on (02) 9231 4999 or email@example.com for a confidential discussion.