Strategic Partnerships & Policy Manager
|Job title:||Strategic Partnerships & Policy Manager|
|Industry:||Local Government Government|
|Salary||$125k - $144k + Super|
|Contact name:||Sanaz Jauher|
- Further your career through managing major projects
- Grow and develop with expectational mentoring and coaching program
- Be a part of a welcoming and vibrant team
Located in Greater Western Sydney, this Local Council is looking for a skilled Strategic Partnerships & Policy Manager to join their vibrant and collaborative team. Joining this team, you will be working along side industry leading professionals that are experts within their filed of expertise.
As a Strategic Partnerships & Policies Manager, you will be responsible for hands on delivery of Policy, Strategy and Planning based initiatives, ability to lead multi-disciplinary teams to deliver successful outcomes and strategies for the business/ Council. You will have strong solid understanding and experience with interpreting the knowledge into strategies and strategic approaches. Within your role, you will be demonstrating experiences in integrating strategic information and projects with organisational activates to ensure coordinated solutions for community issues and needs.
- Demonstrate excellent negotiation & ability to influence a range of diverse stakeholders
- Liaising with key internal & external stakeholders
- Extensive experiences in
- Strong understanding of the macro issues confronting high growth of metropolitan areas
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Tertiary qualifications in Policy Development, Planning, Economic or relevant discipline
- Excellent leadership & management skills
- Strong understanding of the role
- Solid verbal and written communication skills
Be a part of a collaborative team, who value successful outcomes and have an excellent work ethic. This Local Council is one that will encourage their employees to progress within their career and focus on continuous development.
- Enjoy career growth and development
- Positive team culture and office environment
- Healthy work life balance offered through a working from home arrangement
HOW TO APPLY.
Click ‘Apply for this job’, or call Sanaz Jauher on 02 9231 4999 for a confidential chat.