Structural Design Engineer
|Job title:||Structural Design Engineer|
|Location:||Sydney, New South Wales|
|Salary||$45 - $65 p/hour + super|
|Contact name:||Timi Oladeinde|
- Work with an experienced team of specialists - You are not alone
- Office located near public transport
- Immediate contract opportunity
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
Our client is a privately owned Australian company, their strong reputation exists due to their proven ability to produce innovative, economical, and elegant designs in the public and private sector. As award-winning consulting engineers, they’ve partnered with industry leaders to tackle the most complex projects and engineer their vision.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
As a direct result of the company’s success across their existing network of offices and locations, there has been a brand-new role created for an experienced Structural Engineer capable of working independently for a position working directly out of the Sydney office.
- Prepare design specifications and documentation using: SPACEGASS, ETABS, RAPT, and INDUCTA Package
- Communicate effectively with internal and external stakeholders
- Attend client meetings, site visits and inspections
- Work as a team player to ensure meeting deadlines
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE.
- Degree in Structural Engineering
- Proficiency with SPACEGASS, ETABS, RAPT, and INDUCTA Package
- Ability to work autonomously or as part of a team
- Understand the National Construction Code and Relevant Australian Standards
You will be joining a team of diverse and supportive Engineers, that are leading professionals within their filed of expertise. Working with a team that values integrity, teamwork, innovation, communication, sustainability, and our community will result in good quality work.
- Immediate start
- Flexible working arrangements
- State of the art, modern and contemporary office.
- Strong opportunity for permanent employment based on great performance
- Exciting projects to add to your portfolio
HOW TO APPLY.
Click "Apply for this job", or for a confidential discussion, please contact Timi Oladeinde / Toladeinde@ivorygroup.com.au on (02) 9231 4999.