Structural Drafter - REVIT
|Job title:||Structural Drafter - REVIT|
|Location:||Sydney CBD, Sydney, New South Wales|
|Salary||$40 - $50 p/hour + super|
|Contact name:||Timi Oladeinde|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This company is a multi-disciplinary engineering consultancy operating across different locations in Australia. From concept to completion, they deliver vital services across a diverse range of industry sectors, and specialise in Fast food restaurants, Petrol station and other commercial and industrial projects.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
In this position you will work alongside a highly skilled and professional team of engineers and drafters to ensure your projects are delivered on time and meet all project deadlines. Using Revit, you will produce structural plans, sections & details.
- Produce structural plans, sections & details using Revit
- Clear communication across multi-disciplinary teams, internally and externally
- Interpret engineering sketches
- Ensuring that all designs are up to Australian Standards
- Working closely with key stakeholders through continual liaison from conception to completion.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE.
- Certificate in engineering drafting or equivalent
- REVIT proficiency highly essential
- Ideally 2+ years local drafting experience.
- Ability to multi-task
- Attention to details
This client has adopted a culture where they put people first – and this approach extends to the committed employees who make the organisation the progressive, proactive firm that it is today. Therefore, offering many benefits to support employee’s personal and professional goals.
- Immediate start
- Strong opportunity for permanent employment based on performance
- Flexible working arrangements, with the opportunity to work from home.
- Busy project pipeline offering job security.
HOW TO APPLY.
Click "Apply for this job", or for a confidential discussion, please contact Timi Oladeinde on (02) 9231 4999 or Toladeinde@ivorygroup.com.au