|Job title:||Structural Engineer|
|Location:||Sydney, New South Wales|
|Salary||$70,000 - $95,000 +|
|Contact name:||Awestha Momand|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
Our client is an award winning multi-discipline engineering consultancy in Sydney, that has successfully grown over the past 18months. With over 100 employees, their structural division specialise in high-rise residential, commercial, industrial, health and education projects across Sydney.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
You will take control of the design and delivery of various mid to large scale projects across Sydney. Your project portfolio will consist primarily of multi-storey / high-rise residential and commercial developments, as well as industrial, health and education. You will utilise your skills with, RAPT, RAM Concept, INDUCTA, ETABS and Strand7 software to design reinforced and post-tensioned concrete, steel, timber and masonry structures.
- Lead and manage your own projects
- Coordinate the design and delivery of structural projects and developments
- Liaise with senior engineers, drafters and other stakeholders
- Site inspections
- Train and mentor junior staff
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Degree qualified in Civil or Structural Engineering
- Project portfolio showcasing multi-storey residential and commercial projects
- Minimum 2 years domestic experience as a Structural Engineer
- Proficient with, RAPT ETABS, Strand7, SpaceGass, RAM Concept and other related software
- Strong verbal and written communication
Whilst this company places a strong emphasis on the delivery of high quality projects on time and in budget, the company's collaborative, enjoyable and team based approach to work is vital to their success. You will be a valued member of the close knit team and have significant contribution and involvement in all projects.
- Located close to public transport to minimise travel time
- Work alongside highly skilled industry specialists
- Strong pipeline of work within the Sydney market, offering career stability
HOW TO APPLY.
To apply for this position, please click 'Apply', or for a confidential discussion regarding this opportunity, contact Awestha Momand on (02) 9231 4999 or alternatively email firstname.lastname@example.org
Get similar jobs like these by email