|Job title:||Structural Engineer|
|Salary||$80,000 - $115,000|
|Contact name:||Awestha Momand|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
Our client is a young and vibrant consultancy specialising in Structural and Civil Engineering, with a heavy emphasis on maintaining customer satisfaction. As a result of this they are currently undergoing organic growth due to securing a variety of structural projects within the commercial, residential and industrial space. This company offers a cohesive team environment with a flat management structure utilising the latest building design technology.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
- Structural Engineering from concept design to delivery
- Structural analysis and design of various reinforced concrete, steel and timber structures
- PT concept and detailed design of structural engineering projects
- Undertake technical investigations and prepare reports on a range of projects
- Effectively liaise with clients, councils and stakeholders when necessary
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Minimum 3 years experience as a Structural Engineer
- Proficiency with SpaceGass, RAPT, RAM Concept and ETABS software
- Post-tension experience
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Knowledge of local requirements and standards
You will be joining an outstanding company culture that promotes a supportive and welcoming atmosphere. Career progression is highly regarding with yearly reviews and career progression discussions with management. Social events and team outings are also held on a regular basis.
- Wide variety of projects to add to your portfolio
- Consistent pipe-line of projects
- Opportunity to be mentored by some of the best in the industry
HOW TO APPLY.
Click ‘Apply for this job’, or contact Awestha Momand on (02) 9231 4999 / firstname.lastname@example.org