|Job title:||Structural Engineer|
|Salary||$80,000 to $95,000 + Super + CPD Courses|
|Contact name:||Luis Andres|
- Develop your skills by collaborating with highly experienced professionals
- Advance your career with industry leading training and development programs
- Deliver Industrial and Commercial projects from design to construction
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
An increasingly growing Engineering Consultancy that has been operating for over 30 years. Throughout the years they have established a strong reputation in the market and as a result has led them to win multiple large-scale projects. Their focus on quality and investment in their employees allowed them to open multiple office in Australia.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
Working alongside experienced structural engineers and drafters, you will design and deliver mid to large size industrial and commercial projects across Australia. Utilizing your communication skills, you will be liaising with all stakeholders involved in a project to ensure a timely delivery.
- Structural Engineering from concept design to delivery
- Structural analysis and design of various reinforced concrete, steel, and timber structures
- Communicate and regularly liaise with clients, engineers, and architects
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Related Engineering qualifications
- Excellent communication and time management skills
- Proficiency in RAPT, Space Gass and Inducta
This organisation has a tight knit team that enjoy social and sporting activities inside and outside of work. They have embodied a culture that is based around training and development, ensuring you are receiving all the support you need to progress within your career. Enjoy the beautiful view from their office looking out on the water and plenty of natural lighting.
- Family-friendly work environment with a strong emphasis on work-life balance
- Enjoy regular social events and team interactions
- Excellent projects to add to your portfolio
HOW TO APPLY.
Click “Apply for this job” or contact Luis Andres on (02) 9231 4999 or firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion.