|Job title:||Structural Engineer|
|Salary||$80,000 - $100,000 + Super|
|Contact name:||Luis Andres|
- Develop your skills by collaborating with experienced professionals
- Advance your career with industry leading training and development programs
- Diversify your portfolio and deliver Healthcare, Education and Aquatic projects
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
A highly respected Engineering Consultancy that boasts a successful track record of well renowned projects over the 33 years they have been operating. Their team consists of industry experts with over 80 years combined experience across the firm allowing them to deliver projects within Healthcare, Education and Aquatics. With an established network within the industry, they have secured a strong pipeline of notable projects.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
Working alongside experienced structural engineers and drafters, you will design and deliver mid to large size Healthcare, Education and Aquatic projects across Sydney. With your experience working on similar projects as a Structural Engineer, you will be involved in the delivery of projects of the highest quality. Strong communication skills will allow you to build relationships and liaise with all stakeholders involved.
- Structural Engineering from concept design to delivery
- Structural analysis and design of various reinforced concrete, steel, and timber structures
- Communicate and regularly liaise with clients, engineers and architects
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Related Engineering qualifications
- Proficient with, RAPT ETABS, Strand7, SpaceGass, Microstran and other related software
- Excellent communication and time management skills
- Must have experience and a strong understanding of Australian BCA codes and standards
This friendly and supportive team environment is the perfect place to feel a sense of home. As a key player in the team, you’ll feel secure in your career and will build your project portfolio with small to large scale projects throughout NSW. Team building is at the forefront of their culture with events and celebrations organised regularly for the team to enjoy.
- Family-friendly work environment with a strong emphasis on work-life balance
- Enjoy regular social events and team interactions
- Excellent projects to add to your portfolio
HOW TO APPLY.
Click “Apply for this job” or contact Luis Andres on (02) 9231 4999 or email@example.com for a confidential discussion.