|Job title:||Structural Engineer|
|Salary||$75,000 - $95,000 + Super + WFH|
|Contact name:||Tammy Nguyen|
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Our client is a medium sized Engineering Consultancy who have a strong reputation in providing quality services to the Residential market. Their success and growth have allowed them to grow their project portfolio into the Commercial and Industrial space. They emphasise the development of their staff by continually investing in their learning.
ABOUT THE POSITION
As a Structural Engineer, you will be responsible for designing, analysing, and evaluating structures to ensure their safety, stability, and compliance with Australian BCA codes and standards. Your expertise will be crucial in providing innovative and practical solutions for various types of projects including residential, commercial, and industrial.
- You will provide Engineering design for Residential and Commercial projects
- Conduct site inspections and liaise with relevant stakeholders
- Communicate and regularly liaise with clients, engineers and architects
- Prepare comprehensive Structural Engineering reports
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Experience in Timber, Masonry, and Steel design
- Relevant Engineering qualification is essential
- Strong verbal and written communication skills for team and client liaising
- Minimum 2 years local Structural Engineering Experience
- Experience in SPACE GASS, Microstran, Structural Toolkit, INDUCTA, and AutoCAD
Young, vibrant, and energetic team who are close-knit, and embody a family-oriented culture. The warm and inclusive team atmosphere creates a welcoming environment where you can truly feel at home. They offer a fantastic social working environment, featuring Friday lunches, diverse office lunches, and regular social events.
- Career progression plan – promotes internally
- Flexible working arrangements – WFH
- Close to public transport and onsite parking
HOW TO APPLY
Click 'Apply for this job', or please contact Tammy Nguyen on (02) 9231 4999 or email@example.com for a confidential discussion.