|Job title:||Structural Engineer|
|Salary||$85,000 to $100,000 + Super|
|Contact name:||Allen Ho|
- Strong project pipeline allowing for employment stability
- Industry leading training and career development initiatives offered
- Remarkable work-life balance with flexible arrangements including WFH
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
Our client is a reputable and industry recognised consultancy that have grown significantly over the last decade. Having an established portfolio delivering on residential, commercial, healthcare and education projects, their team showcases a wealth of knowledge within the industry. With their strong commitment to excellence and innovation, they pride themselves in delivering exceptional engineering solutions to their clients.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
As a structural engineer you will be designing, planning, and evaluating structures to ensure the safety, stability and compliance are in line with Australian BCA codes and standards. You will play a pivotal role within their projects by liaising with key stakeholders and ensuring deadlines are met. You will collaborate and work closely with experienced industry professionals giving you the opportunity to upskill whilst on the job.
- Structural engineering from concept design to delivery
- Structural analysis and design of various reinforced concrete, steel, and timber structures
- Conduct site inspections, audits, and liaising with key stakeholders
- Manage projects to ensure they are completed in a timely manner
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- 4+ years of local experience as a Structural Engineer
- Degree Qualification in Structural Engineering
- Proficient in Inducta, RAPT, ETABS, SpaceGass, Ram Concept, Structural toolkit and Microstran
- Experience with residential, commercial, healthcare and education projects is highly regarded
This company promotes a friendly and supportive team environment that enjoy social activities both, during and outside of workhours. They have a strong focus on both your professional and personal development where you will receive support and guidance throughout the progression of your career.
- Training and development plan to fast track your career
- WFH Policy in order to promote work/life balance
- Exceptional projects to add to your portfolio
HOW TO APPLY.
Click 'Apply for this job', or please contact Allen Ho (02) 9231 4999 or Aho@ivorygroup.com.au for a confidential discussion.