|Job title:||Structural Engineer|
|Salary||$110,000 - $130,000 + Super + CPD Courses|
|Contact name:||Luis Andres|
- Develop your skills by collaborating with highly experienced professionals
- Advance your career with industry leading training and development programs
- Opportunity to work on large scale Residential, Commercial, and High Rise
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
A highly respected and household name in the Engineering sector who operate across multiple offices across Australia. Throughout the years they have established a strong reputation in the market and as a result has led them to win multiple large-scale projects. Their focus on quality and investment in their employees allowed them to open multiple office in Australia.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
Working alongside experienced structural engineers and drafters, you will design and deliver large scale Residential, Commercial, Health and High Rise projects across Australia. Utilising your communication skills, you will be liaising with all stakeholders involved in the project to ensure a timely delivery. You will utilise your experience with reinforced concrete structures, post-tensioned concrete structures, and steel structures to hit the ground running.
- Structural Engineering from concept design to delivery
- Structural analysis and design of various reinforced concrete, post tension steel, and timber structures
- Communicate and regularly liaise with clients, engineers, and architects
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Related Engineering qualifications
- 6 years local experience and Chartership highly regarded
- Mid to high rise projects highly regarded
- Excellent communication and time management skills
- Proficiency in RAPT, Space Gass, ETABS and Inducta
This friendly and supportive team environment is the perfect place to feel a sense of home. As a key player in the team, you’ll feel secure in your career and will build your project portfolio with small to large scale projects throughout NSW. They have embodied a development focussed culture to ensure their staff are continually learning whilst enjoying their time at work.
- Family-friendly work environment with a strong emphasis on work-life balance
- Enjoy regular social events and team interactions
- Excellent projects to add to your portfolio
HOW TO APPLY.
Click “Apply for this job” or contact Luis Andres on (02) 9231 4999 or email@example.com for a confidential discussion.